Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Something to Add to the Reading List

I was at the book store recently to kill some time, and as usual I found myself in the travel section scanning the shelves for something that would catch my eye. I was feeling the pull for some good armchair travel reading. I find this a good way to satiate my travel bug while I'm home bound. I picked up a copy of the book "Turn Right at Machu Picchu: Rediscovering the Lost City One Step at a Time" by Mark Adams. At first glance I was sucked in by the vibrant cover art and my long time fascination with this historic site. I have yet to dive into reading this as I have several other books currently on the go, but I am looking forward to curling up with this one over the summer months. Review to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment